Easy Office Phone Full Review
Easy Office Phone has been providing high class hosted PBX services and business class VoIP since 2005. The company gives businesses of all sizes a professional image. They pride themselves in providing excellent call quality, extensive features aimed at businesses and a friendly, helpful staff.
All of the plans include professional calling features you would typically only find in expensive corporate phone systems. Customers can keep their existing phone numbers and reap the rewards of unlimited long distance calls, without the hassle of callers getting a busy signal. You can also pick new numbers from more than 4,100 major cities in the US and Canada. Additionally, the company has international virtual numbers available in 46 other countries. Calls can be placed or received on the company’s VoIP phones or on your existing land line or mobile phone.
Whether your business is big, small, or somewhere in between, the Easy Office Phone system has the hosted PBX phone solution for you. Plans include all the advanced features and scalability today’s organizations need to thrive.
Features Included in All Plans
- Auto-attendant with a prerecorded “menu”
- Business hour rules – let callers know your business hours and when staff can be reached by phone.
- Call block – block your info from displaying on the caller ID of people you call.
- Caller ID – see who’s calling you.
- Call forwarding – to any number, regular phone or cell phone.
- Call labels – staff can see in advance the department a caller selected.
- Call mentoring – allows you to listen in on the call of another user. Ideal for training because you can whisper instructions to the agent, without the caller hearing you.
- Call monitoring – helps assure quality of calls.
- Call park – put a call on hold and pick it up from any phone.
- Call recording
- Call screening
- Call answer security – requires a two digit code to be entered before you can answer. This is ideal for people working from home, so family members don’t answer business calls.
- Company directory
- Conference calling
- Custom music or message on hold
- Selective routing
- Ring groups
- Dial by name or direct dialing
- Mobility – work from anywhere.
- Find-Me / Follow-Me
- Free calls between other Easy Office Phone customers
- Free calls between in office users
- Keep existing phone numbers or get a new one
- Multiple phone numbers and phone lines
- Paging and intercom
- Voice mail
Option features on a per month and per minute rate include:
- CRM and SalesForce integration
- Call recording on the server side
- Call queuing
- Fax service
- Conference bridge
- International virtual numbers
- Professionally recorded greetings
- Local virtual numbers
Easy Office Phone has the experience, sound quality and customer support you need to project a professional image to the world. The company offers plans for any size business, and a full suite of features to help your business run smoothly.
It would be nice to have some idea of the prices without calling the company. They don’t offer a free trial.
Ease of Use
The Easy Office Phone system can be used in a variety of ways. Each way can be used on its own or in conjunction with other methods. And each method is very easy to install and easy to use.
Keep your existing land lines – Calls can be forwarded for your hosted PBX to the phones and lines you already have installed. This method is not very cost efficient because you have to pay for the land lines and the hosted PBX service.
Use mobile telephones – These days many people don’t work in traditional offices, or companies have sales staff that are away from their desks most of the time. Calls can be forwarded from the company hosted PBX service to the employee’s cell phone.
Use voice over internet protocol – Easy Office Phone service is bundled with a VoIP service. This gives you the optimal solution because it eliminates the need to have a phone line with a local phone service carrier.
Use smartphone apps – Apps are the best way to integrate mobile employees with your phone service. Apps like Android and Bria for iPhone allow smartphones to work the same way as desk phones.
Easy Office Phone is accessible by email support ticket anytime, day or night. This is the most efficient way to get help on any specific topic or make changes to your account. For general questions, consult the FAQ section, look through the many help guides or read the company blog. Live chat is available online from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday. You can call the company directly from 9:00 AM to 8:00 PM EST, Monday to Friday. Or, if you prefer, you can write the company a letter.
Plans and Prices
The plans offered by Easy Office Phone are customized to your needs. You have to contact the company for a quote.
Easy Office Phone is a well established company. They have been providing high quality business solutions since 2005. During this time they have gained invaluable experience in order to give your company the support and resources you need to succeed. EOP is more than just a phone service. It is a full service company that helps your business present a complete professional image.